PART TIME BAKER / PASTRY TEAM MEMBER (AFTERNOONS/EVENINGS)
As a part time Baker / Pastry Team Member you will be responsible for:
- Completing the daily packaged goods production list (this will include our cookies (6 types), crackers, nuts, meringue sweeties, etc)
- Completing daily cleaning lists
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of your work station and the equipment you use throughout your shift
- Communicating new ideas for production methods, product ideas, or kitchen needs with management
- Following all health, safety, and sanitation regulations/guidelines
- May perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Production Manager
- Able to work a consistent weekly schedule
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation
- Current Food Handler’s or Manager’s certification
- Must be self-motivated
- A min. of 1 year baking experience (preferably within a commercial kitchen), but we will provide extra training for the right person
- *High* attention to detail. Perfectionism is welcome here!
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of standard kitchen equipment and practices
- Teledoc + Health Program: Free doctor consultations (saves you on copays!), discounts on prescriptions, and provides professional counseling and work/life support to help you cope with the ups and downs of life, amongst many other perks (this is not health insurance)
- Free coffee + tea during shift and a generous employee discount on food, drinks, and mercantile items
- Fluffery swag
- Company appreciation events
- Birthday + Major holidays off
If you think you would be a good candidate for this role and want to be part of our team please send a brief cover letter detailing your interest in the role and your resume to with “PT Evening Baker” in the subject line.
Fluff Meringues & More offers competitive wages and benefits while fostering a diverse and inclusive work experience. Consideration for employment will be based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Employment will be contingent upon a successful background check.