PART TIME HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER (FRI/SAT/SUN AFTERNOONS + EARLY EVENINGS)
As a part time Front of House (FOH) Hospitality Team Member you will be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional hospitality to customers and your fellow teammates
- Light expediting and food prep. Most of our pastries and desserts will be out of the case, however we do offer to-serve items that require a small amount of prep and assembly (pavlovas, cheese plates, s’mores and other delicious items)
- Making/serving coffees and teas
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on our offerings/prepping/serving procedures
- Perform daily duties including, but not limited to: light dish washing, clearing dishes, sweeping, mopping, cleaning, organizing, and taking out trash keeping in service of keeping the cafe running smoothly and beautifully
- Assist with open/close duties as needed
- Coordinating with the Pastry team on keeping cases stocked and working with bespoke orders
- Following all health, safety, and sanitation regulations/guidelines
- Additional responsibilities as requested by a Team Lead or Manager
- Able to work a consistent weekly schedule
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation
- Current Food Handler’s or Manager’s certification
- Must be self-motivated
- *High* attention to detail. Perfectionism is welcome here!
- Must be able to stand for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of POS systems (preferably Shopkeep & Shopify)
- Coordinate with Pastry team
- Experience in bakery/cafe/restaurant front of house role (preferred)
- Current TABC certification (preferred)
- Teledoc + Health Program: Free doctor consultations (saves you on copays!), discounts on prescriptions, and provides professional counseling and work/life support to help you cope with the ups and downs of life, amongst many other perks (this is not health insurance)
- Accrued PTO (up to 64 hours / 8 days per year)
- Free coffee + tea during shift and a generous employee discount on food, drinks, and mercantile items
- Fluffery swag
- Company appreciation events
- Birthday + Major holidays off
If you think you would be a good candidate for this role and want to be part of our team please send a brief cover letter detailing your interest in the role and your resume to with “PT Hospitality Team Member” in the subject line.
Fluff Meringues & More offers competitive wages and benefits while fostering a diverse and inclusive work experience. Consideration for employment will be based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Employment will be contingent upon a successful background check.