This intimate chef's table Egyptian dinner is an unforgettable experience where Chef Kareem shares his Egyptian culture through food and entertainment.
Grab a ticket here for this inaugural private event here at The Fluffery!
This modern Egyptian dinner will feature 6 courses: 5 by the incomparable Chef Kareem El-Ghayesh of KG BBQ followed by a decadent and dreamy middle eastern-inspired pavlova by us - the Fluffery!
The evening will commence at 7pm on Sunday, August 8, 2021 and includes: a 6 course dinner, 1 glass of wine (choice of red, white, or rose), belly dancing performances by April Rose, an Egyptian-inspired sussy, and gratuity (yes! grat is included in the overall ticket price!)... OH, and obviously there will be lots of fun and frivolity to be had as well.
IMPORTANT THINGS OF NOTE
- It is important that you include the names of all the people you are booking a ticket for (if you are purchasing multiple) and/or with. You must list the names of your full group in the cart order comments.
- If you do not do this, you may not be able to sit together as we will plan a seating chart ahead of time and there cannot be any switcharoos day-of.
- We are a small space meaning this will be a super private event with only 32 tickets available so if you are booking with a larger group, make sure there are no stragglers in booking - they may very easily get left without a seat. Tickets are first come, first serve.
- If you want to preorder a carafe (see options below), please add it to your cart from the options from"Carafe To Go" above and we will ensure if is ready for your enjoyment upon arrival (not to-go)!
- Upon checkout, please just select "pick up" and input 8/8. This is a virtual ticket and not a physical item, so your confirmation email will the the ticket.
- We will email you the day before with a reminder and any additional information for the event. Otherwise, all you need to do is tell the host your name upon arrival.
Lupini a traditional Egyptian bar snack
Black Truffle Hummus w Spiced Lamb + House made Thyme Pita house made hummus with black truffle oil, spiced lamb, and thyme pita
Lebanese Buttermilk Fattoush Lebanese garden salad tossed in buttermilk dressing w/ toasted garlic pita croutons
Palate Cleanser Lemon, mint and gin granita
Smoked Lamb Chops Egyptian BBQ Lamb chops, tahini and sour cream whip, spicy mint chimichurri. Served with tallow roasted vegetables.
Toasted Sesame + Mango Pavlova a toasted sesame pavlova filled with mango curd, topped with whipped cream, a pomegranate & honey drizzle, and pistachios
We will have our full adult + regular beverage lists available for you the night of, but you may also preorder a carafe to ensure they are ready upon arrival. If you are ordering for the group, please preorder accordingly (meaning not each person needs to add it to their ticket, unless each of you intends on drinking a full carafe alone (hey, you do you - we won't judge, but...)). If you would like one of the below, please add it to your cart above.
PASSIONFRUIT ROSE passionfruit, grapefruit, sparkling rose, and fresh thyme
EARL GREY + GINGER LIMOSA house made earl grey syrup, fresh ginger, lemon juice, champagne, fresh mint
SUNRISE MIMOSA orange juice, agave, grenadine champagne, cherries
SPARKLING BERRY BLISS sparkling water, lemon juice, house made simple syrup, strawberries, blueberries, mint
SPARKLING JASMINE LEMONADE sparkling water, lemon juice, house made simple syrup, jasmine + flowers tea
We're so excited to get back to hosting events at the Fluffery. We hope you are too and we look forward to seeing you all soon!